Labels

Alien (2) Beach (1) cemetery (4) Dream (2) Exorcism (2) Forest (1) giant (3) Hill (3) Keris (1) Kota Belud (2) Majapahit (1) Meditation (2) Mountain (4) Mursyid (1) Pocong (1) Pontianak (1) Reiki (1) Santau (1) Shaman (3) Snake (1) Spirit Board (1) Stone (1) Tarot Cards (1) Tuju-tuju (1) Vampire (1)

Monday 14 September 2009

Tarot Cards and Spirit Board


I have brought myself a deck of tarot card and a spririt board. My friends M and R with similar interests always joined me playing with the cards and the spirit boards. Sometimes we used the tarot cards to predict the future and spirit board to contact with the spirits.
My experience with spirit board is interesting. It always excited me when the planchette moved on the board. We have communicated with many spirits. Some were good but some were like vampires. They just sucked your energy dry, and after playing I got headache and nausea.
I have a video which M took while I and R were playing with the boards, and a spirit appeard in the window... I will post the video to youtube one day for everyone to see...
Nowadays I rarely use them anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment