Labels

Alien (2) Beach (1) cemetery (4) Dream (2) Exorcism (2) Forest (1) giant (3) Hill (3) Keris (1) Kota Belud (2) Majapahit (1) Meditation (2) Mountain (4) Mursyid (1) Pocong (1) Pontianak (1) Reiki (1) Santau (1) Shaman (3) Snake (1) Spirit Board (1) Stone (1) Tarot Cards (1) Tuju-tuju (1) Vampire (1)

Monday 14 September 2009

Reiki

I have taken the Reiki Level I and Level II class. So far I have been using Reiki primarily on myself. I have used Reiki on others especially on close friends. My experience with Reiki to heal others is mixed. Some successful, some doesn't show any improvement...maybe I should practice more and more so the energy wil bocome intense and more focus. One occasion I used Reiki to do send a message via telepathy to a bomoh (shaman) and it worked. The picture here is Se Hi Ki sysmbol which I learned in the Reiki Class.

A guy told me that, he could see the spirit world after Rieki attunement. This was my primary reason to take Reiki class. Maybe I could see too after Reiki attunement. My hope was high, I persuaded M to go to the class with me. But sadly I was not able to see the spirit world after Reiki attunement.

All the luck goes to my friend M. After Reiki attunement M was able to see the spirits. She said she could see transparent spirits at night. After the class she went home, and while driving she saw a man. At first she tought it was real human, a man wearing singlet and dark short pants walking by the roadside but she noticed that it appeared at every lamp post. When she looked closely then she noticed that it was transparent....and she realised it was a ghost...

Another friend of mine R has some sort of ability too. R has the ability to see too. Previously he had learned some from a paranormal in Indonesia and he been following his personal Shaman named Ola. It was R who told me that he saw a Princess from the spiritual world visited my house on the eve of Awal Muharram. It was R who sometimes stumbled upon a dark entity, near at a corner of my living room.

M and R are in my Paranormal group now. M and R are my eyes. During weekends we always find a haunted place to visit and to see what kind of spirits could be found. Sometimes we would meditate at those places from midnight till 3 am.

My friends can see the spirit world, and I just have to be satisfed with their stories of what kinds of spirits they see.

No comments:

Post a Comment