Labels

Alien (2) Beach (1) cemetery (4) Dream (2) Exorcism (2) Forest (1) giant (3) Hill (3) Keris (1) Kota Belud (2) Majapahit (1) Meditation (2) Mountain (4) Mursyid (1) Pocong (1) Pontianak (1) Reiki (1) Santau (1) Shaman (3) Snake (1) Spirit Board (1) Stone (1) Tarot Cards (1) Tuju-tuju (1) Vampire (1)

Monday 14 September 2009

Ola The Shaman

Ola the Shaman became my next mentor. He is a Timorese and he come from a family of Shaman. Ola was R's personal Shaman and guide. R told Ola my desire to be able to see the spirit world to Ola, and asked Ola to help me.

Ola was willing to help me to be able to see the spirit world. But he cautioned me, was I sure that I wanted to see the spirit world? As he was willing to summon ghosts so that I will be able to see what I have been longing to see.

Was my spirit strong enough to be able to withstand what might come he asked. I could die due to shock or heart attack he said. My friend R reassured Ola that I am fit and had a strong determination.

Ola again told R about one Chinese medicine man, who really wanted to see ghosts, followed Ola instruction to go the Tenom Cemetery alone but end up shouting and losing his mind when he saw a head with no body rolling on the grounds towards him and finally the bodiless head touched his knee while he was sitting down in the cemetery compound chanting and meditating.

Ola had a similar plan for me.

Was I scared? Was I ready to die? To tell the truth at first I was scared, but a Zikir Hu Allah which I learned from Dex The Shaman, gave me my internal strength. I was also preparing myself with all the jirus, should I require to fight with any entity of the spiritual realms. Mentally and physically I prepared myself.

But Ola requested a white male chicken as part of the ritual. I searched high and low for that chicken, but couldn't find one.

I asked my friend K to find the white chicken for me and she asked me what I intended to do. She told me it was a crazy idea and she told her Aunty and and her Uncle. Aunty was not pleased with the idea...and as for Uncle, I think he understood me ... as Aunty reported to K, every time Uncle saw a living a chicken...he said that was my chicken...

I asked my friend M to look for a white chicken. And she in return asked her mother to find one. Her mother managed to get a white chicken from the Sunday market and placed it in a basket in her home. Sadly M's nephew accidentally released the chiken, and the chicken escaped to the forest at the back of her house.....

Then R receive a call from Ola that he managed to get a white chicken from his neighbour. So I need not look any more for a white chicken.

When the day came. R and I went to Keningau.

No comments:

Post a Comment