Labels

Alien (2) Beach (1) cemetery (4) Dream (2) Exorcism (2) Forest (1) giant (3) Hill (3) Keris (1) Kota Belud (2) Majapahit (1) Meditation (2) Mountain (4) Mursyid (1) Pocong (1) Pontianak (1) Reiki (1) Santau (1) Shaman (3) Snake (1) Spirit Board (1) Stone (1) Tarot Cards (1) Tuju-tuju (1) Vampire (1)

Wednesday 21 April 2010

A Giant in Kota Kinabalu

My sources have confirmed to me that the giant that I wrote about in ' A Dead Tree On Top Of A Hill' has shifted the position of one of his feet.

One foot still remains on the compound of a university in Kota Kinabalu, while his other foot is no longer near the hill. He has placed his other foot in Tg. Lipat near Kota Kinabalu port.

My sources said that the giant is a very tall Djin. His upper body is above the clouds and he is standing motionless.

What could the giant be doing at this moment? Is he waiting for some thing to happen? Doesn’t he ever go somewhere else? Is he guarding a place or an area in Kota Kinabalu? Is that the reason why people who went fishing near the mosque and didn't pay contribution often fell sick? What is his name? How old is he? How does he look like?

A lot of questions are in my mind about him. I wish I could see him. I don't know when I will be able to see beings from the spiritual realm. It would be interesting for sure to able to see, and a lot more fascinating stories to tell the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment