Labels

Alien (2) Beach (1) cemetery (4) Dream (2) Exorcism (2) Forest (1) giant (3) Hill (3) Keris (1) Kota Belud (2) Majapahit (1) Meditation (2) Mountain (4) Mursyid (1) Pocong (1) Pontianak (1) Reiki (1) Santau (1) Shaman (3) Snake (1) Spirit Board (1) Stone (1) Tarot Cards (1) Tuju-tuju (1) Vampire (1)

Monday 12 October 2009

A Mursyid

It was still in the month of Syawal. One night, R and myself prayed Ishak prayer as a jemaaah. R became the Imam and myself was the Makmum.

After the final rakaat, R gave salam and turned his head to the right...and he saw a spirit, another man...wearing a white robe and white turban, who also became the makmum.

He told me what he saw... And I told him that it must be the same man who have been following me around...I first came to know him in Tangah Tali's house. Tangah Tali told me that there was a spirit, looked like a Haji, following myself, my mom and M that day while we were visiting Tangah Tali in his house in Kimanis on the third day of Aidilfitri. I asked him who he was, and Tangah Tali replied 'A Mursyid'.

Tangah Tali was a blind man, with amputated right hand, but he was bestowed with super natural powers. His spiritual power was high...as result of years of meditation and seeking spiritual knowledge in his early age. Once my newborn nephew cried endlessly, day and night, my mom brought him to see Tangah Tali and he told my mom what he saw...My late grandfather came to visit my newphew on a white elephant...

This was the second time I visited Tangah Tali. My purpose was clear, to learn as much as possible from him about spiritual knowledge, spiritual realms and spiritual beings. I asked him about opening my third eye and how I could see the spritual realms. He said there were 4 wirids and including Astagh, it was five wirids. He asked me what I already knew, I told him about wirid Latud... and wirid 'Ala Yaq.. He went on and revealed to me the third wirid. Hearing it for the first time I thought it was one of the verse from Bismillah 6, but he said it was different, and he showed me where the diffrences were. I thanked him for this precious information and surely I would come back to him again to learn the fourth wirid...

As for the Mursyid, I was not sure the purpose of him visiting me on those two occasions. I have been praying for A Mursyid to come to teach me, whether a spiritual being from the spritual world or a Mursyid from this world, it didn't matter to me, as long as he was willing to teach. In fact I learned from anyone who was willing to teach me, muslim or non muslim, white or black magick, all I learned. But to practice it, which one is based on Islam and which I should avoid.. I let my iman to decide...

Anyhow, I sent Fatihah to the Mursyid... I hope he can contact me... and I hope I can become his apprentice.

No comments:

Post a Comment